Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Not Quite Sure What To Do

Tonight, it feels like it's over. It just seemed like we were just too different. I had a huge breakdown and I'm not quite over it yet. I left his house around 1 am just because he was pretty much asleep already, and I was not done crying. I didn't want to disturb him so I went home. He does really truly care about me. But I don't know if that's enough. I do feel safe in his arms, and he makes it easier for me to fall asleep. But if I take those two away, I don't know if everything else we have is good enough to stay together. He gets on my nerves a lot. I used to shrug it off and think of it as cute that we disagreed so much on trivial things. But now I just don't see how I can stay with someone who I seemingly have nothing in common with.

And to think this all started out on a dispute about if Halle Berry was hot or not.
Which she isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment